Saturday, May 30, 2009



Some babies love eating, and some babies love prattle,
some babies love playing with their books, blocks, and rattle.
But Me im not like that, i find that stuff... yucky.
I'd much rather stay in my tub with my Ducky.

Because i love my duck... love my duck... i love my duck.

Sing with me Mommy
Because she loves her duck, and that is why i cant be bothered,

loves her duck, with the thought of ever walking,

she loves her duck, i'll leave the soccer to my father,

loves her duck, and with my duck ill keep on talking.

Now concentrate dear Mommy and i think you will agree,
the most important person in the whole wide world is ME,

So please don't drag me down with school,
and reading will just give me troubles,
go run some water in my tub, and freshen up my bubbles.

Because i love my duck... love my duck... because i love my duck.

Because i love my duck, you are always there to make me smile,
I love my duck you're my very favorite toy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online