Saturday, June 27, 2009

New from us

Just a little update on our situation here is South Africa. I will be having to travel back to Portugal due to some complications with my visa, so I'm just waiting for the babies passport (I'm actually happy about it, its been so long, i miss all my friends and family there TONS, and i cant wait to see them all).
Eman actually wants me to leave the baby with him, but im not so sure about that yet, being that she will be not even a year old. But if i do go there is a chance that Daddy will have to miss Amelias 1st Birth day (along with her first steps and all that other cute stuff) and if i leave her I will probably miss it all. So we have not yet decided what to do about it.

But well the rest of the story is, we are having big changes here in our home, and Eman will basically be the only person left here with the house and all the expenses to take care of, and he needs to raise money for a car as well, so please keep us in your prayers.

We got some new Maltese puppies, but daddy does not let us keep them, weeps weeps.

At first she was scared of the puppies and she started crying but now she likes them and gets all exited when they come around here, she starts kicking and laughing saying "da da ada ada daiii"...

I can never decide what picture to put up, they are all so cute. Amelia is so expressive she looks so cute and interesting in every photo.

She's so funny, starts screaming and laughing when you play with her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online